RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your on line purchase and wish to return or exchange it, please contact us within 30 calendar days from date of purchase via telephone 905-732-0404 (Toll free 1-888-311-9462) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURN OR EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
Returns and Exchanges will be excepted within 30 calendar days providing the following conditions are met :
- The box should be unopened as you received it ,in original packaging and in saleable condition ( exception see #2 and #3 below)
- If the product you ordered has visible and extensive box damage, you can refuse to accept the product from the shipper or notate with the shipper the damage and accept the shipment for a closer inspection
- If you open the box and the product inside is found to be defective or damaged, the product can be returned but must be in original packaging, with no missing parts.
- All manuals must be in the box.
- All other issues or concerns regarding a possible return of exchange can be addressed with you to reach your satisfaction by contacting us via phone or via email@example.com
- Some products are not returnable please see the next section for details
- Return Authorization Number must be obtained from Vacuum Plus Canada and will be sent via email with return label is your item is approved for return.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Product that has been used or damaged in the use of the product, and any foul or offensive odors that have developed in the use of the product.
- Product that is considered to be damaged by the customer versus manufacture defective product.
- Any product that has been used in the collection of any hazardous goods or materials.
- Special order merchandise that is not part of the existing product lineup.
- Any electrical components that were ordered to repair existing equipment. such as switches, control boards, motors , cords, bulbs, etc.
- Any Repair parts that were ordered to repair existing products
- Any cleaning products such as Laundry products, air fresheners, stain removers, floor cleaning products etc.
- If unsure about what would qualify for a Return, please contact us
RETURN AND EXCHANGE PROCEDURE
To Request a Return or exchange:
- Call our store @ 905-732 0404 (Toll free 1-888-311-9462) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will qualify your request for return and issue you a return authorization # as well as a shipping label back to you through your email address.
- You will then pack up the product in the original packaging. Make sure to include all parts, accessories, and manuals etc.
- Contact the shipper stated on the pre paid shipping label to pick up the goods or take the product to that local shippers depot.
- We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during shipment
- Once we have received the product back in our warehouse, we will examine and inspect the goods and compare to your reason for return or exchange.
- After the product has passed inspection, we will issue you a full refund back onto your original form of payment.
- If it's an exchange that's needed,we will send out a new product and advise you via email
- Please note that outbound shipping costs, including promotional shipping and return shipping costs, will not be refunded. We are not responsible for returned shipping costs but will provide a return shipping label if you require.
- Please allow up to 3 or 4 weeks for the credit to show up on your form of payment card
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel for any reason, please contact us immediately. We will do all we can to cancel the order, but you are liable for all shipping and handling charges (including promotional outbound shipping) and return shipping if this is not possible.
UNCLAIMED / REFUSED / UNDELIVERABLE ORDERS
If you refuse your order or if we can't deliver the goods because of incorrect information provided by you. Vacuum Plus Canada reserves the right to deduce a handling fee to cover return administration/shipping and the freight companies' administrative costs.
If an item(s) was left unclaimed at your local post office or freight company location and was returned to us Vacuum Plus Canada reserves the right to deduce a handling fee to cover return administration/shipping and freight companies' administrative costs. Customer will have to pay the shipping costs to reship the item(s) or if refunded these shipping charges and and administrative costs will be deducted from the refund.